More flexibility in uncertain times
Book and Travel
To provide you with additional peace of mind when booking a journey with us, we offer a premier travel insurance program designed for guests on our group jet expeditions. The program features several exclusive benefits not available anywhere else in the insurance market, including the ability to insure your entire trip cost in a single streamlined plan, COVID-19 coverage, and the flexibility to buy the plan and waive pre-existing conditions any time up until final payment.
Refund Protection: To provide you with flexibility for your travel plans, TCS provides “Refund Protection” whereby you can cancel your booking for any reason six months prior to trip departure date and receive a partial refund and a nonrefundable future travel credit (“FTC”), without incurring any per person cancellation fee. Following six months prior to trip departure date, TCS’s standard cancellation and refund policy above shall apply. Only those customers who submit a signed reservation form by October 31, 2021 for their trip and submit 50% of the double occupancy trip price at time of deposit are eligible for the “Refund Protection” flexible cancellation policy. Once eligible, you may cancel the trip (“Cancelled Trip”) and receive a refund to be processed 60 days prior to the trip departure date valued at 80% of your trip deposit with the ability to apply the remaining 20% nonrefundable portion of the deposit of your Canceled Trip as an FTC towards the purchase of a future TCS trip (“Future Trip”). Usage of FTCs and other credits for future travel cannot exceed 40% of the total trip price. The FTC can be redeemed on Future Trips departing within two years of cancellation deadline. The FTC is transferrable but there are no refunds or future credits for unused FTCs not redeemed. FTC cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent. All other terms and conditions of the Future Trip, including TCS’s standard cancellation and refund policy, will apply. No credit will be given for pre/post packages purchased through TCS (these are subject to the terms and conditions of the individual supplier).
Book a private custom trip and you have the ability to postpone your booked private custom trip without any penalty up to 30 days before the scheduled departure date in the event of a “COVID-19-related reason.” Guests affected by a COVID-19-related reason can either postpone and reschedule a custom trip for departure by December 31, 2022 or receive a credit toward future travel for a trip scheduled to depart within one year of the departure date of original trip (credit is non-transferable and non-refundable.)
- If the guest or someone in their immediate travel party tests positive for or are confirmed as having been directly exposed to COVID-19 based upon viral tests or PCR/NAAT or antigen tests which are authorized and approved by Centers of Disease Control (CDC) or World Health Organization (WHO).
- The destination the guest is travelling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit the guest from travelling, such as closed borders or extended quarantine requirements
- International flights are cancelled without alternative routing available for guest to use to reach the destination(s) in the itinerary
- Future Travel Credits apply to land arrangements only. Some exclusions and penalties apply, which will be advised in writing prior to confirmation.
- Future Travel Credits do not apply to airfare or towards travel insurance.
- Future Travel Credits must be redeemed within one year of departure date of original trip.
- No refunds or future credits will be offered for unused Future Travel Credits which are not redeemed.
- If the rebooked Program costs more than the Future Travel Credit value, you will be responsible for the difference in price.