» Download Boeing 757 flyer PDF
We offer educational expeditions that use custom-designed Boeing 757 private jets. With their long-range capabilities and 99 percent reliability rate for operating without mechanical delays, our jets are ideally suited for visiting an incredible variety of far-flung destinations around the world in one expedition. We make use of our flying time with engaging lectures by distinguished experts, and some fascinating flightseeing. And we fly only during the day, so that you may have a proper night’s rest in some of the world’s finest hotels. Our VIP-configured jet seats only 78 travelers, so you can enjoy more comfortable seating, more dedicated services and amenities, and unparalleled access to expedition lecturers and staff.
Our specially-outfitted Boeing 757 private jet for 78 travelers offers many special comforts and amenities:
- Generously seats 78 passengers in two-by-two configuration instead of the standard 233 seats.
- Elegant and plush VIP-style leather seating with 45-degree recline, and ergonomic ecomfort™ foam that reduces pressure and stress.
- iPads® preloaded with informative trip-related documents, e-books, movies, and documentaries are available to each traveler aboard the jet.
- Award-winning meal service inspired by the cuisines of the destinations featured in our itinerary.
- Bose® headsets, in-seat power outlets and plenty of storage space for laptops, digital cameras, and other personal devices.
- A specially-trained flight crew of 3 pilots, an expedition chef, a catering officer, two engineers, a dedicated luggage handler, and eight flight attendants, offering one of the highest crew-to-traveler ratios in the business: one to five.
- Operated and maintained by the award-winning Thomson Airways, formerly First Choice Airways, based in England.
VIP-style leather seating with ecomfort™ foam support
Fine cuisine aboard the jet