HIGHLIGHTS Travel by Private Jet Follow Your Passion with a Flexible Itinerary
• Polynesian Culture of Hawaii
• Fiji’s Melanesian Civilization
• Stone Age Tribes of Papua New Guinea
• Aboriginal Traditions of Northern Australia
• Northern Thailand’s Golden Triangle & Colorful Hill Tribes
• Angkor Wat & the Hidden Treasures of Cambodia
• Rajasthani Heritage of Jodhpur, India
• Maasai People & the Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
• Petra, Jordan
• Prehistoric Cave Art of Dordogne, France
Tracing the Human Journey with Dr. Spencer Wells
Join pioneering geneticist and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence Dr. Spencer Wells on an extraordinary expedition around the world by private jet. Trace the paths of human migration as revealed in Spencer’s groundbreaking books The Journey of Man and Deep Ancestry as we travel to the fabled outposts of some of the most intriguing cultures on Earth.
An ideal way to reach these remote cultures, we fly on a Boeing 757 private jet with 2x2 VIP-style seating for only 78 travelers. We set our own schedules, avoid the hassles of commercial travel, and land in smaller airports closer to our destinations, to provide the ultimate in luxury, convenience, and safety. Enjoy one of the highest crew-to-traveler ratios in the business: 1 to 5.
Go beyond the main itinerary, with your choice of personalized excursions along the way. Whether you want to take a cooking class, visit a school, or hike off the beaten path, we will ensure that your travels are tailored for you.
By joining this expedition, you will automatically support efforts to enhance the conditions of the places and peoples we visit—there is no further commitment necessary on your part. Our expedition will provide supplies to medical clinics and schools, as well as contribute funds for essential projects that many people depend on.
Travel by Private Jet
Follow Your Passion with a Flexible Itinerary