Cultures & Cuisines
• Land of Fire & Ice, Reykjavik
• Hungarian Delicacies & the Old-World Splendor of Budapest
• The Golden Temple & Punjabi Cooking in Amritsar, India
• Lush Tea Plantations & Natural Wonders of Hangzhou, China
• Ha Long Bay, Hanoi & the Lively Fresh Flavors of Vietnam
• Arabian Nights Feast in Muscat, Oman
• Ancient Monuments & Mediterranean Specialties of Crete, Greece
• The Legendary Vineyards & Cuisine of the Burgundy Region, France
A Celebration of Traditional Farming, Markets, Foods & Communities of Europe, the Middle East & AsiaTravel by Private Jet
Celebrate a feast for the senses in ten fascinating destinations, exploring longstanding culinary traditions and their impact on human history and culture.
An ideal way to reach these remote cultures, we fly on a Boeing 757 private jet with 2x2 VIP-style seating for only 78 travelers. We set our own schedules, avoid the hassles of commercial travel, and land in smaller airports closer to our destinations, to provide the ultimate in luxury, convenience, and safety. Enjoy one of the highest crew-to-traveler ratios in the business: 1 to 5.
Follow Your Passion with a Flexible ItineraryMake a Difference in the World
Go beyond the main itinerary, with your choice of personalized excursions along the way. Whether you want to take a cooking class, visit a school, or hike off the beaten path, we will ensure that your travels are tailored for you.
By joining this expedition, you support efforts to enhance the conditions of peoples and places we visit. At each destination on the itinerary, TCS & Starquest Expeditions purchases traditional handicrafts made by local artisans, provides supplies for medical centers or schools, or donates funds for essential programs.
Extend Your Journey in Iceland, If You Wish
Come early or stay on after the journey to explore the spectacular national parks of Iceland—home to massive glaciers, active volcanoes, thundering waterfalls, and the world-famous Blue Lagoon geothermal spa. Please contact us for more details on optional pre- or post-tour excursions.